The South Fremantle Football District can run clinics and visits customised to suit your school however all are designed to leave a lasting benefit to either students or school staff.
Our programs on offer can include:
- School Assesmbly Visits
- School Clinics (Intro to football)
- School Clinics (Intermediate)
- School Clinics (Advanced)
- Before or After School Auskick Programs
- Kindy Fundamental Movement Skills Program (Comes at a small cost)
- School Umpiring (Comes at a small cost)
Clinics and visits can also be tailored to suit school and local community needs.
To book a clinic or visit or to discuss options for your school give Regan Atkinson a call 0437 587 161
Sporting Schools is a government inititave designed to help schools increase participation in sport and connect students to the community.
For more infomation on sporting schools CLICK HERE